Sunday 29 April 2012

Presentation Slides from 5th Virtual Round Table Web Conference

Screenshot of me presenting.
The 5th Virtual Round Table held on 20th April to 22nd April last weekend was a very enjoyable and successful Web Conference event! I managed to attend a few sessions, and each one was wonderful, and I learned a lot about elearning, eteaching and educational technology in general. The atmosphere and buzz surrounding this online event was palpable. There were 695 participants from around the world, 45 guest speakers and 30 hours of recordings!!

I would like to say a huge thanks to the fantastic organizers Heike Philp, Shelly Terrell, Berni Wall and Steven Herder for making the 5th Virtual Round Table Web Conference such a memorable event. Also thanks to all the enthusiastic volunteers who helped to moderate the webinars, especially in my case, Marcia Lima and Chiew Pang.

All the recordings are available in this link here.

Below I have embedded my presentation called Janet's Project 366 - Recording 2012 in Images. The recording of the presentation which was held after midnight on Friday 20th April at approximately 12.30pm, can be accessed from the Programme of Events.
Thanks to everyone who attended my presentation, and also for everyone who tweeted about it before, during and after! I greatly appreciate your support!! I look forward to the 6th Virtual Round Table event in 2013.

No comments: