Friday 7 January 2011

Reform Symposium 2011 - an Unmissable e-Conference!

The 2nd Reform Symposium Conference will be hosted live this weekend on Saturday 8th January. I can guarantee you will get a lot from it in terms of Personal & Professional Development, and learning about new things connected to educational reform and teaching in general.
I had the huge honour of presenting at the Reform Symposium last year in July and I wrote about it in my post Reform Symposium 2010.

There are many guest speakers for this year's event and you can see the full list of fantastic presenters here. It will be an action-packed conference!! You can watch and join in from the comfort of your own home in your PJs even. I will try to attend as many sessions as I can, so I do hope to see you there. It will be lots of fun!! Below I have embedded the full programme, created by Kelly Tenkely, one of the Reform Symposium organisers.

No comments: