Monday 14 June 2010

What You Can Learn from Barbara's PLN

Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto from Teaching Village has created a fabulous quiz called"What you can learn from my PLN". The quiz consists of 5 questions based on 5 different posts published by members of Barbara's Personal Learning Network (PLN). Each question involves very careful reading of the selected posts. I found the quiz very enjoyable and challenging. I learned a lot from the educators who had written the posts. I think the idea of having a certificate is a lovely one and I'm very proud of mine, displayed below. There will be 5 quizzes in all, each based on 5 different blog posts from Barabara's PLN. Have a go at quiz number one on Barbara's blog.



Thank you very much Barabara for thinking of this very innovative way of challenging your readers to expand their horizons and learn from other educators. It's a brilliant idea!

2 comments:

Barbara Sakamoto said...

Thanks, Janet! Your praise and encouragement means a lot to me.

P.S. One of your posts is in next week's quiz :-)

Janet Bianchini said...

Barbara, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm thrilled one of my posts will be included in your quiz next week - what an honour!