Wednesday 12 August 2009

Animoto: Living the Dream



Animoto has to be one of my favourite e-tools. A slideshow can be easily and speedily created and it looks very effective. Looking through Richard Byrne's Free Technology for Teachers blog yesterday, I reviewed his posting on Animoto here and was inspired on the spot to create another slideshow based on images taken from my life in the wilds of Abruzzo.

The Homecoming
Being away from home for 50 days is quite a long time, I have to admit. I missed K, my furkids, my home and my daily routine. Come to think of it. What routine? Every day is a new challenge. Watching a forest sprouting before my very eyes, tending to mega tons of fresh homegrown veggies, checking the olive trees, making homemade tomato sauce, listening to the birds actually singing, sowing fresh lettuce seeds and seeing the first shoots after just a few days.... Life in the country is a far cry from my city girl days. I can honestly say, I have taken to it quite well. Ah. I mustn't forget. My online activities and my unquenchable quest for learning also play a pivotal role!

The Future

Who knows? I don't. It's going to be interesting to see what life has in store for me for the rest of 2009.

1 comment:

popps said...

nice mountains!